The internet hosting services generally known as web hosting services enable individuals to bring online their own website and blogs on the World Wide Web. The market of web hosting services has stretched to a vast extent. Many competitive organizations have come up which guarantee better web hosting solutions on affordable prices. Many companies like FatCow, HostGator and Bluehost have come up promising these services to the people around the world.
Today, we will be discussing a web hosting company named Bluehost in the internet hosting service market. We will look into the past of company, to know about its improvements and downfalls. Bluehost is a brand web hosting which has been listed among the Top 20 web
hosting providers of the world. Bluehost like its competitors provides its matured technology, complete solution and quality hosting at affordable cost.
- Their journey of 15 years by far has truly explained their web hosting experience and their excellence in it. Bluehost’s mission is to provide outstanding services at best possible prices which they have been accomplishing since 1996.
- Founded by Matt Heaton, their headquarters lies in 1958 South 950 East Provo, UT 84606. Even though they started up in 1996, but their first customer sign up for hosting was in 2003.
- In 2004, their Vice President was interviewed for the first time to talk about the future of Bluehost.com. In the year 2006, the company announced that they would be hiring
- Senior Programmers and System Administrator Staff for better development of the web host. They also added Ruby on Rails feature in the list. Bluehost in the same year was heard for promising No outsourcing support.
- 2007 proved to be a good year for the company as they were reported as the fastest growing company. Facts says they were adding 30,000 domains per month. They beat the other competitors by hosting an overall 700,000 domain in this particular year.
- In the year 2008, they surpassed the figure of 850,000 domains hosting. They undertook some crucial extension for CPU usage. They doubled the limit of CPU usage per user. Again after this major change, they claimed 1 million domains hosting in the same year.
- In 2009, they were adjudged as one of the world’s top 20 web hosting company.4
- In 2010, the founder of the company Matt Heaton revealed some facts and figures about the organization. He also proposed his love for MACH Kernel and how he plans to switch over fully Mac environment. In the same year, the company was taken over by the Endurance International Group.
- The year 2011 marked the resignation of founder Matt Heaton for the betterment of company’s design and technical structure. They also welcomed a newly opened data center in the family.
- For the year 2012, which has been lucky again for the company. The company acquired 3rd position in the world’s best hosting companies. They partnered with Weebly so as to make a drag and drop website builder, to enhance user experience in website building from scratch. They also partnered with CloudFlare so as to improve visitors experience and optimize website delivery speed.
- And then in the beginning 2013 they publicly announced about their new service offerings, VPS hosting plans and dedicated hosting plans. Bluehost in the present time remains all-time favorite especially for WordPress and Joomla hosting services ensuring its users with reliable, secure and safe hosting solutions.